Wednesday 17 February 2016

My First Second Life Experience

Last Thursday I visited Second Life for the first time. It was an interesting experience. I met my Virtual Environments class and tutor, which was strange since I have never met them in my "first life". Second Life seems to be relatively user friendly and besides a few issues with navigating myself, it was pretty great. We have been given an assignment that involves visiting three interesting locations that exist in our virtual world. I am looking forward to finding out about what life in second life involves and what kind of experiences it will provide. I can see how it may be useful for future interactions with clients and for maintaining long distance business relations. Hopefully when we have explored the locations I can upload some pictures of our findings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment